Keto Dips for Pork Rinds
There’s nothing like the salty crunch of delicious pork rinds. They’re carb-free, gluten-free, and make a great snack option for anyone on the keto diet. Of course, eating pork rinds solo can get a little boring after a while. That’s why we’ve come up with 10 low-carb keto dips for pork rinds that let you add taste, texture, and more nutrition to your already-delicious snack.
What Kinds of Keto Dips for Pork Rinds Exist?
Hold on, you say. What kinds of dips can you even have on the keto diet? Aren’t most of them chock-full of carbs?
Yes, most commercially available dips are pretty high in carbohydrates. That doesn’t mean you’re out of options, though. The trick is to focus on dips that are made with ingredients high in fat and/or protein – look for creamy dips or cheese dips, for instance. Some of the ingredients that you’ll want to look for (if you’re buying store-bought or making your own) include the following:
- Avocado – Packed with fat and low in carbs, avocado is good for more than just toast. It's also used as salad dressing such as this cilantro, lime & avocado dressing. You can also whip up some guacamole or mash it and let it pair with the salt on your pork rinds for a delicious yet simple dip option.
- Cashews – Cashews can be turned into everything from nut milk to cheese-like sauces, and you can use them to make a delicious keto-friendly dip for your pork rinds.
- Tzatziki – Love Greek food? There’s good news. While pitas might not be an option on the keto diet, you can still have your beloved tzatziki. Made with Greek yogurt and cucumber, it’s low in carbs and high in fat.
- Feta – While it’s not as low-carb as some other options, feta cheese can be used to make a keto-friendly dip for your pork rinds (it includes 3 grams of carbs, but 7 grams of fat per serving).
With a better understanding of some of the ingredients and dip types, it’s clear that there’s a world of flavor to explore when it comes to dipping your Original pork rinds Southern Recipe. Below, we’ll hit the top 10 low-carb dip options for pork rind lovers.
10 Low-Carb Keto Dips for Pork Rinds
- Guacamole – Whether you buy it premade or choose to make it yourself, guacamole is a great, low-carb dip that pairs perfectly with pork rinds.
- Tuna Salad – Want a high-fat, high-protein dip that’s a bit out of the norm? Consider dipping your pork rinds in tuna salad!
- Hummus – Skip chickpea hummus and opt for a blend made from zucchini or cauliflower to keep your carb intake low.
- Pimento Cheese – Tangy, cheesy, and delicious, pimento cheese is a great choice for dipping those pork rinds.
- Spinach/Artichoke Dip – Add a bit of zing with this delicious dip!
- Cheese Dip – Almost any type of cheese dip is a great choice to pair with pork rinds.
- Sausage and Cream Cheese Rotel – Spicy, meaty, and cheesy, this combo dip is incredible on any type of pork rind.
- Ranch Dressing – With just 2 grams of carbs per serving, ranch dressing can be an excellent choice.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – Spicy and creamy, Buffalo chicken-style dips are always delicious.
- Feta and Roasted Red Pepper Dip – Combine feta and the rich flavor of roasted red peppers (blended) to up the ante on your dip game.
These are just a few of the many options available if you’re looking for keto dips for pork rinds. Use your imagination and you can come up with your own delectable recipes!