You're sprawled out on the kitchen floor.
Tears are streaming down your cheek as you fight the urge to DoorDash a pazookie (look it up) to your humble abode..
You never want to eat another "fat bomb" again.
No judgments here. I once gave myself a 2nd degree burn while making a s’more, so I know want desperation feels like.
We’ve got just the dessert recipe to dropkick your cravings into next week AND keep those ketones flowing.
And when we say this is the best keto-compliant desert you’ll ever try, we mean it. Piggy promise.
One word of advice, though: stick with basic, plain pork rinds here. Most other flavors just won’t work well with the chocolate.
- 1 bag of your choice of pork rinds or chicharrones, crushed (a more neutral flavor works best, but feel free to experiment!)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 6 ounces sugar-free chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a large bag, crush the pork rinds into breadcrumb sized chunks.
- Set aside 4 cups of bread crumbs. Eat the rest of the rinds at your leisure!
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla on medium until melted and sizzling
- Once sizzling, add the monkfruit sweetener.
- Continue to heat and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add coconut flakes and crushed pork rinds.
- Fill a non-stick muffin tin with your gooey creation! Refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove the treats from the muffin tin and place on a surface you don't mind getting dirty!
- Heat up the chocolate and coconut oil in a medium sauce pan.
- Stir chocolate mixture until melted, then drizzle on top of the treats.
- Feeling frisky? Sprinkle some extra coconut flakes on the desserts.
- Eat and feel your sweet tooth descend like a mythical dragon back into carbohydrate cave.